Taking care of your products is an important part of maintaining its use. To clean, just detach the tank, rinse it out with 50/50 water to vinegar mixture to wash off any residue. Use cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol to clean the actual unit, avoid any cleaners that would damage electrical components.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a carrier oil to dilute my essential oils?
- What is a carrier oil?
- How do I tighten or loosen my adjustable cord bracelet?
- How do I use my essential oils?
- How do I use my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- How do I use essential oils on my diffuser bracelet?
- How do I replace my sponge filter?
- How do I clean my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- Help! What do I do if my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser is not working?