Articles in this section
- Do you have a guide for your essential oils for me to decide what I need?
- How do I use a carrier oil to dilute my essential oils?
- What is a carrier oil?
- How do I tighten or loosen my adjustable cord bracelet?
- How do I use my essential oils?
- How do I use my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- How do I use essential oils on my diffuser bracelet?
- How do I replace my sponge filter?
- How do I clean my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- Help! What do I do if my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser is not working?
How do you remove the sent to apply another one?
The scent will usually wear off after a few days and you can apply another one.
Do you need to use a carrier oil with the bracelet?
I let it absorb for 15 minutes. I don't use a carrier oil on my beads. Yes, I would think it was safe to wear while nursing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.