To use the roll-on essential oils, roll the bottle between your hands before each use to ensure the essential oils are properly mixed. Then apply to pressure points on the body, such as the temples, behind the ears, bottoms of the feet, insides of the wrist. Or really anywhere that feels good to you! They can also be used on the black lava beads on your diffuser bracelet as well. Just apply directly to the beads and enjoy! Remember to store them in a cool dark place as you should with all your essential oils.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a carrier oil to dilute my essential oils?
- What is a carrier oil?
- How do I tighten or loosen my adjustable cord bracelet?
- How do I use my roll-on essential oils?
- How do I use my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- How do I use essential oils on my diffuser bracelet?
- How do I replace my sponge filter?
- How do I clean my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- Help! What do I do if my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser is not working?