A carrier oil is a vegetable oil made from plant seeds, kernels or nuts that are used to dilute essential oils. They help ‘carry’ essential oils safely onto the skin preventing any possible skin irritation, redness or burning that can be caused by undiluted essential oils. Almond oil, avocado oil, coconut oil and grape seed oils are the most commonly used carrier oils.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a guide for your essential oils for me to decide what I need?
- How do I use a carrier oil to dilute my essential oils?
- What is a carrier oil?
- How do I tighten or loosen my adjustable cord bracelet?
- How do I use my essential oils?
- How do I use my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- How do I use essential oils on my diffuser bracelet?
- How do I replace my sponge filter?
- How do I clean my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- Help! What do I do if my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser is not working?
Please sign in to leave a comment.