We are sorry to hear that your car diffuser is not working properly. Please review these troubleshooting steps before contacting us:
Generation 1 & 2 Car Diffusers
- Is there a light when you plug in your diffuser
- Did you soak the sponge filter on the initial use? If not, this can cause the diffuser to burn out
- Are you using only 1-3 drops of essential oils per use? Too much oil can clog the sponge filter
- Detach the tank, rinse it out with 50/50 water to vinegar mixture. This will wash the oil residue in the tank.
- Remove filter and soak it in water and then squeeze out the excess liquid. If too much oil is used the filter can clog easily.
- (If 1-5 did not work) Replace the sponge filter with a brand new one
Capsule USB Car Diffuser
- Check that the power adapter is connected properly, and plugged into a standard of DC-5V adapter
- Check the water level is not to high or too low
- Clean the diffuser following the process below:
- Turn the machine off and disconnect the power cord. Rotate top counter clockwise to remove. Pour out the water and clean the water container.
- Clean the vaporizer: keep the energy concentrator upwards and remove it. Use a cotton swab to dip some diluted neutral detergent and wipe the vaporizer gently, then clean it with water. (Please do not wash the head part above the valve) after that, please assemble the energy concentrator.
- Make sure the air hole is free from dust and other particles that may prevent mist from going through
Still not working after these steps? If it has been less than 14 days since you received your product, please contact us immediately. To better help us, please provide a photo or video will help us resolve your issue much quicker.
Please sign in to leave a comment.